Online demand generation is a large part of Samsara’s success growing in the industrial IoT market.
We’re looking for a for a smart, ambitious growth marketer to help us scale our top of the funnel initiatives.
Working closely with a senior management team that has successfully built and exited a billion-dollar business, you will own key paid acquisition channels (Facebook, SEM, Display, etc.) and help build our SEO strategy and execute it. This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our sales team, operations, marketing, and product managers.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for technology who are eager to take on a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment. Proven analytical and communication skills are a must, and a quantitative or technical background is a big plus.
Examples of day-to-day responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for key paid channel execution and performance, ensuring team is meeting and exceeding business goals
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations teams to implement growth initiatives
- Do keyword research for both SEM and SEO
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with paid acquisition channels
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Experience writing scripts, SQL, python, etc. is a big plus
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Localisation Project Specialist
Index Exchange, London
Medior SEO Consultant
Jr. Data Analyst
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Community Support Team Leader (Customer Service)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)