Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Samsara is seeking a Salesforce Architect, who will play a strategic role in continuing to enable Samsara’s continued hypergrowth. Working closely with a senior management team that has successfully built and exited a billion-dollar business, you will develop tools to help scale our revenue-generating operations and increase sales efficiency. In this role, you will provide scalable architecture solutions to our sales team, sales leaders, other senior business stakeholders, developers, and engineering teams. You will be responsible for Samsara’s CRM architecture, vision, strategy, and roadmap. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ.
The Salesforce Architect will work on:
- Samara’s CRM and integrations with other key business systems
- Partner with Finance and Marketing business stakeholders to understand requirements, develop strategies to meet architecture/technology needs and provide technical design documents for implementation
- Hands-on with all aspects of our technical CRM operations, including responsibility for code reviews, deployments to production, monitoring proper testing, performance, system updates, releases and security requirements
- Manage in-house/external developers, track small to large initiatives from initiation through post-launch
- Communicate regularly on program/project plans, progress, blockers, and risks to cross-functional stakeholders, sponsors, and vendors
- Provide support for a diverse and rapidly growing user base
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of SFDC Enterprise Architecture experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related discipline. Additional certifications a plus
- One or more Salesforce certifications (preference for Platform Developer II, Technical Architect)
- Hands-on experience with developer console and writing SOQL/SOSL queries
- Expert understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage, Salesforce Standard Objects and associated business processes; experience with Salesforce CPQ, Netsuite, and Marketo are a plus
- Experience migrating Salesforce from Classic to Lightning interface and working in a mixed environment
- Experience with data integrity, data quality, data migration and data maintenance
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
SVP/VP Account Services - Med Comm
BGB Group, NY, NY