Samsara is seeking talented and driven Account Development Managers to oversee our San Jose team. Ideal candidates thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges that rapid growth creates. You have a deep understanding of outbound sales prospecting across segments (Enterprise, Mid-Market), a passion for coaching and developing others, and a relentless focus on improving the process of prospecting and lead generation.
- Motivating Account Development Representatives (ADRs) to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Developing key performance metrics and dashboards that help ADRs focus on maximizing performance
- Working with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- 3+ years sales experience
- 1-2+ years experience managing a team
- Strategic problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of SFDC
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor Account Development Representatives
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.