Samsara builds an extensive set of hardware devices, including battery-powered, wireless environmental sensors, Linux -based IoT gateways, and internet-connected dash cameras. Our work philosophy involves rapid product iteration; because all of our devices are internet-connected, we have access to thorough feedback and telemetry on how well our software performs in the field. We’re at the intersection of cloud software, sensor systems, and wireless networks, and are seeking Sales Engineers to own technical pre-sales for our SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise customers and bring our technology to market.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pains and requirements to proposed solutions
- Working in multiple levels of the technology stack
- Hardware deployment and installation
- SaaS dashboard setup and advanced use
- Mobile device and application
- Minimum 1+ years experience working with customers in a pre-sales or support capacity
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Well versed in one of the following: cloud software, networking, automation and control systems
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats - Coordinateur d’équipe (Assistante) / Team Coordinator (Assistant)
Airbnb, Montreal, Canada
Territory Sales Manager (Spanish/ English)
Revinate, San Francisco
Everlaw, Berkeley, CA
Hortonworks, Santiago, Chile
Sales Development Representative
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA