Customer Experience Program Manager
Samsara, Bay Area, Atlanta, or Remote - US/Canada
See jobs at Samsara
Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Program Manager will own significant Customer Experience initiatives for all of Samsara. The role will work closely with the Support Leadership team to identify critical strategic programs for the business, such as Customer Segmentation, Self Service, Help Center, Community Forums, Channel Expansion, and Internationalization.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class customer experience, scaling organizations, and is eager to lead a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment. Validated project management skills, strong business acumen, the ability to lead cross-functional teams, and a technical background are required. The role reports to the Head of Global Support Strategy & Operations. This role can be office-based or fully remote.
In this role, you will:
- Drive Customer Experience KPIs: Drive the organization to deliver amazing customer experience, as measured by Customer Satisfaction, Response SLAs, Contact Rates, and Self-Service KPIs
- Perform Best Practice Research: Perform industry research to ensure Samsara is leveraging cutting-edge technologies, strong partnerships, and organizational design best practices to build a world-class full-lifecycle customer experience
- Own Strategic Projects: Lead strategic projects that have high impact on the customer experience, including Customer Segmentation, Self Service, Help Center, Community Forums, Channel Expansion, and Internationalization
- Implement Cross-Functional Project Management: Work with cross-functional leaders to scope projects, align objectives, and coordinate stakeholders to deliver outcomes aligned with the Customer Experience program
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- B.S., preferably in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 7+ years experience in project or program management within global Customer Support, Operations, or Success organizations
- Track record of delivering results that demonstratively improve the customer experience
- Experience creating and implementing scalable standard operating procedures, performance metrics, and feedback mechanisms
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence and lead complex projects with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong analytical, data-driven, problem resolution, and decision-making skills
An ideal candidate also has:
- PMP certification
- Experience with B2B hardware and SaaS products
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the conviction to “do the right thing” under stress, high tension, and tight deadlines
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks. Review all of Samsara's benefit programs at rewards.samsara.com.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Tech Jobs For You
Analytical Development, LCM Associate Sci II (2seventy bio)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States