Sapcorda, Scottsdale, United States
THE FUTURE OF FLYING, DRIVING AND NAVIGATING IN THE REAL WORLD
- Collaborate with team members, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Test and deploy programs and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software
- Compile and assessing user feedback to improve software products
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Develop technical documentation to help guide future software projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Math or a related field
- 3+ years software development experience
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Java, C++ and frameworks or systems such as GIT
- Excellent knowledge of the software development cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Exciting and diversified projects in an high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and promotion of creativity
- Work and lifestyle balance in an exciting and positive attitude team environment
Sapcorda is the developer of the world’s first GNSS positioning service that is built to enable the future of autonomous vehicles. Sapcorda’s service combines accuracy and availability with extreme scalability and safety to bring ultra-positioning to the mass-market. Started as a joint-venture of four of the world’s leading positioning and mobility companies, Sapcorda’s deeply experienced team is focused exclusively on delivering open corrections services. These are available to all positioning system developers, without the need for any bundled hardware.
Want to learn more about Sapcorda? Visit Sapcorda's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.