Finance System Manager (SAP FC) - Barcelona
See jobs at Schibsted
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Application Owner - accountable & responsible for system operation. Experienced required in SAP FC (at least 5 years)
- Demand management through coordination of efforts with Group Accounting (ie what does group accounting need?)
- Application configuration solution design (ie describe what Group accounting needs in terms of what a configuration specialist can understand)
- Application configuration (lighter configuration)
- Master data management (ie update entities, products, verticals etc)
- User management (within application)
- Assist entities with finding most efficient way of reporting (ie, how to report figures given entities circumstances)
- Project Manager for Consolidation System related projects
- Drive the system configuration change agenda to maximize support for Group Accounting (ie, make sure to implement as much automation as possible to remove manual tasks for Group Accounting)
- 2nd line user support - need a 1st line to handle regular user requests first - like password changes, connectivity issues etc.
- Super-user training
- Regular user training
- Hosting super-user network
- Group accounting advisor - Help group accounting to find efficient and effective process approaches to maximise effect of system.
- Higher economic education, preferably master in auditing & accounting or equivalent
- 5+ years experience as financial controller or auditor working at group level working with IFRS
- Experience with administrating a consolidation system including minimum 5 years experience with SAP FC
- Highly technical disposition - This should be a very technically interested person
- Proven project management skills (make sure changes are carried out efficiently)
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.