- Working closely with Product Management in setting priorities for product and engineering, serving as main technical point of contact for marketplaces
- Provide technical and hands-on project management of deployments, cross-functional coordination and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding outcomes
- Manage schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- You help to organize and animate the team’s development and support processes with an Agile mindset
- Take responsibility for release communication, schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Define a repeatable integration process for our product and align with other components
- Prior knowledge of working on software delivery project: you have architected, built, designed or managed one
- Significant previous experience managing complex technical projects
- Preferably, experience in large matrix organizations with many stakeholders and global products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with solid communication skills
- You can set the line between hands-on and effective delegation
- Diligent in task prioritisation and disciplined follow-up
- Solid documentation skills, either on product, process or technical topics
- Can effortlessly zoom in to the detail with the engineers and zoom out to the strategic integration roadmap with our marketplaces, often in the same conversation!
We are looking for
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud-based microservices (APIs, deployments, scalability, availability, databases, routing, logging tools).
- AWS knowledge is a huge plus.
- You might have worked with Python and/or Java
- Working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams is a big plus
- Big plus if you are comfortable with command line and Linux system and tooling (ie: git, bash, custom CLIs), and interacting with web APIs
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Common Networks, Alameda, CA
Director of Developer Marketing, Xpring
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Supply Chain Loss Prevention Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Customer Success Manager - Los Angeles
Looker, Los Angeles
Operations Analyst, Visa Advertising Solutions
Visa, Foster City CA, US