As a Front-End Software Engineer you will :
- As Front-End Software Engineer you will : Work in a multi-disciplinary team, and help to build a responsive SPA.
- Create UI components using React.
- Help and contribute in the applications architecture definition.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality.
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritise and hone features.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Support diverse clients from high end desktop computers to mobile devices.
- Excellent experience in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Deep expertise in HTML5 and CSS3. Sass or any equivalent CSS pre-processor (Less.js, nextCss, stylus)
- Use of dev-tools (profiling and debugging)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of web performances
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints. High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organization toward a consensus.
- Technical and business level English
Nice to have
- Use of ES6 syntax, including async new features
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP with its common design patterns
- Tools and libraries like Babel, Webpack and Redux
- Experience in the classified/Real Estate industry
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Compute Infrastructure for Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Software Quality Automation Engineer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Incident Response Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Staff SRE, Data - Logging
Box, Redwood City, CA