- As a Front-End engineer, you will help build state of the art systems that have real revenue-generating impact
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team here in London and alongside colleagues throughout Europe
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality that can scale to a large user base
- Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc)
- Work closely with other teams (Stakeholders, Product and UX) to drive product development
- Leading discussions and contributing to technical architecture decisions
- Excellent experience in web development
- You have experience in multiple development languages, and are interested in learning more
- We’re looking for smart people who can work with the right tool for the job – right now we’re building microservices using React, Node.js, Webpack and Jest
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints
- High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation
- The cloud is your friend. Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or any proprietary clouds.
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ecosystem IAM Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Global
LeagueApps, Arlington, VA
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Memory Specialist
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer, Ads
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles/ New York/ Minneapolis