- Fluent in Norwegian
- Strong understanding of visual design, usability and user experience principles.
- Ability to synthesise user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups
- An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
- Visual and aesthetic design skills to create final mock-ups for implementation
- Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas
- Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs
- Have very strong visual and aesthetic design skills to create stunning communications across platforms and audiences, always striving for better, simpler and more beautiful communication
- Good understanding of qualitative user research methodologies and how to run lean research to ensure user insights inform all stages of design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other UX designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers
- 3-5 years of interaction and visual design experience
- Experience designing for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Expert understanding of interaction, experience design and visual design principles
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience with design software and tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite, Invision, Axure, etc.
- Experience with end to end product development
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Design Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Product Design Intern
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Glossier, New York, NY
Principal/Lead Designer - Product
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA (Remote friendly for US & Canada)
Product Manager (Web)
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Product Specialist / Sales Development