- In your team:
- Lead and educate on improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health & monitoring
- Plan, research, recommend and use new technologies as required in various parts of the testing process.
- Design and lead the implementation of automation testing strategies for different components
- Work with developers to identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security
- With the rest of the teams
- Work with other teams as subject matter expert on quality to help them to improve test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Run a Software quality engineer community of practice (guild) across different teams to share best practices, run workshops and evalegice best practices.
- Strong expertise on design for testability
- Experience developing test automation
- Understands Quality by design, and consistently works with Unit testing, Integration Testing
- Subject matter expert of software quality and CI/CD systems
- Used to play around with web protocols, web servers & application servers in Linux and MacOS environments
- Fluent in the comprehension and use of Object-Oriented design patterns, able to make architectural decisions
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, clean code, Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving product problems
- Ownership and result oriented person
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical and business level English is a must
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Head of Professions Consulting
Cloudreach, Atlanta, GA, United States, Berlin, Germany, London, England, United Kingdom, Munich, Germany, New York, NY, United States, Remote US