As iOS Software engineer you will:
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team, and help to maintain and evolve an iOS app that is running in two fast-growing countries.
- Write clean/readable code using Swift and Cocoa design patterns.
- Interface with GraphQL APIs and web services.
- Create compelling UI interfaces with UIKit..
- Contribute to the applications architecture definition.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality.
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritise and deliver improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering team to make sure we're constantly improving the way we work and build software.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Android team to make sure that the apps align where possible, and share some of the effort of keeping app configs and string translations in sync.
- Support diverse clients.
- You must have successfully deployed apps to the AppStore as you will be responsible for being the expert in managing this.
- You must liaise with designers and collaborate with constructive feedback to new designs. Suggest platform best practises where appropriate, but be diplomatic and professional.
- You must have great attention to detail and quality in both code, the final visual product and testing. You will be required to do the bulk of app testing yourself, so you must be meticulous with this otherwise thousands of users could be affected.
- Excellent experience in iOS development.
- Deep expertise in Swift/Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Expertise in Unit testing and UI testing.
- Experience with CI practices and toolings
- Experience with interacting with GraphQL and REST APIs
- Strong understanding of iOS performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Distribution Center (DC) Equipment Operator, 1st Shift Invento...
Brooks Running, US, Indiana, Whitestown