- You are motivated by engaging in a variety of tasks, depending on the need within the team.
- You should have a genuine interest in our products and end-user needs.
- You display a high degree of effective, proactive communication, both verbally and in written form.
- You take responsibility for your work and reach out a hand to colleagues when needed.
- You are passionate about your area of work (technology)
- You always consider what’s best for the company when making technology decisions.
- You are a natural and effective problem-solver. This requires a solution-oriented mindset, even in challenging situations.
- You enjoy working in a distributed organization, interfacing daily with colleagues in other countries and locations.
- You are a team player and have a good culture fit with our team (and company).
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, cross-browser compatibility issues and implementation constraints.
- Knowledge of Docker and experience with cloud platforms like AWS
- Understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment, integration and unit tests, documentation, GitHub, separation of concerns, DI and DRY
- Contributions to Open Source projects is a plus
About us SHAPING THE MEDIA OF TOMORROW. TODAY. Schibsted is an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries.Our strategy to become a global leader within our fields is bold. It consists of three elements that work seamlessly together: Classifieds, Growth and Media Houses. We aim to be a global leader in online classified marketplaces and offer the best solutions and services for our users. We invest in great entrepreneurs and help scale their businesses locally and internationally by leveraging the Schibsted ecosystem. We are building world class digital media houses that will shape the media landscape for years to come. Schibsted Media Group has a global reach with both global challenges and global opportunities. We are constantly looking for great talents to help us challenge the present: Developers in Paris, UX-designers in Stockholm, sales people in Sao Paulo and key account managers in Madrid. Why don't you check out the opportunities we are currently offering? We want to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Schibsted? Visit Schibsted's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer, Experience
Splash, New York Office
Senior User Experience Designer
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager - Search Quality
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Conceptual Designer, Product Imagery - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Product Manager - Premium
Dropbox, New York, NY
Lead Mobile Engineer
Instacart, Toronto, Ontario Canada