Salesforce Administrator (Full time)
Schoology, NYC HQ
The only learning management system that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 20 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
What you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Administrator at Schoology, you’ll be responsible for supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing and creating divisional reports, and collaborating with various business leads to implement work stream optimizations. You should be comfortable with assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units.
- Own CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, and short-term and long-term database optimizations and common standards.
- Frontline end-user Salesforce inquiries and support tickets.
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes. Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes. Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for end users and management.
- Integrate various systems and tools using out-of-the-box services
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience, certifications preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Experience with Marketo, Gainsight, Insightsquared, Tableau or Zendesk
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind
Millions of students, educators, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education. Their mission is nothing less than personalizing education for every student in America.
Want to learn more about Schoology? Visit https://www.schoology.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Associate, San Diego
Bonobos, San Diego, CA
Customer Experience Representative
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina
NEW STORE OPENING: Sales Support Associate (Full-Time /Part-Time) - Design District
rag & bone, Miami, FL
Customer Experience Associate
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Customer Success Manager
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
CX Tools – Support Systems Manager
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland