Schoology, NYC HQ
The only learning management system that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 20 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
What you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Administrator at Schoology, you’ll be responsible for supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing and creating divisional reports, and collaborating with various business leads to implement work stream optimizations. You should be comfortable with assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues.
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units.
- Own CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, and short-term and long-term database optimizations and common standards.
- Frontline end-user Salesforce inquiries and support tickets.
- Work closely with end-users to identify tactical opportunities for operational improvement
- Integrate various systems and tools using out-of-the-box services
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Exceptional Salesforce experience, certifications preferred.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with Zendesk
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Millions of students, educators, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education. Their mission is nothing less than personalizing education for every student in America.
Want to learn more about Schoology? Visit https://www.schoology.com/
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats - Front Office Coordinator
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Retail Studio Leader
Everlane, New York City, NY
Primary Care Physician
Circle Medical, San Francisco Bay Area
Optometrist (Part-Time), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Pop-Up Associate - Manhattan