Strategic Accounts Director, Enterprise Sales
Schoology, Los Angeles, CA
The only learning management system that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
This position requires you to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities for our Enterprise LMS within the K-12 market Nationally (Top 100 School Districts in the country). Our flagship product, Schoology, is a subscription and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for schools, so your work will do more than impact our top-line growth. You’ll develop new prospect opportunities and expand our presence by leveraging our current customer base. You’ll also use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer’s requirements and recommend solutions that will solve their needs.
As Strategic Director of Enterprise Sales, reporting to our National Director of K-12 Enterprise Sales, you will:
- Initiate and develop regional software sales efforts which includes:
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Identifying sales prospects and contacting these as well as other accounts as assigned
- Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships
- Traveling to trade shows and meeting with prospective clients
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Present and sell our SaaS-based products and services to current and potential clients
- Conduct product demonstrations in person and online
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Maintain an up-to-date level of industry and product expertise
- Track all activity in Salesforce
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 5+ years experience selling education technology software products with proven track record of success
- Established relationships with high level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIOs, etc) in local school regions
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel
*Please note that Schoology HQ is in NYC; however, residency for this role can be anywhere near a major US airport.*
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Millions of students, educators, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education. Their mission is nothing less than personalizing education for every student in America.
Want to learn more about Schoology? Visit Schoology's website.
Jobs You May Like
High Velocity Relationship Manager
Intercom, San Francisco
Strategic Partner Development Manager - London
Index Exchange, London
Stylist - Guide, Lexington
Bonobos, Lexington, KY
Sales Team Leader
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Showroom Leader - Brookfield Place
Peloton, New York, NY
Application Engineer - Strategic
Markforged, US - Multiple Locations