Client Success Manager, Key Accounts
Schoology, NYC HQ
The only learning management system that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why We Need You
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is an advocate and partner for Schoology clients during and after their implementation projects. The CSM for Key Accounts guides customers through large-scale deployments of Schoology’s Enterprise Learning Management System and develops relationships with key executive stakeholders to ensure a successful adoption and long-term client retention. The CSM for Key Accounts should be comfortable managing high-stakes projects, leading cross-functional teams, and being accountable for revenue targets.
As a Client Success Manager, Key Accounts you will:
- Analyze customer business requirements and articulate them clearly to internal production teams and executive leadership
- Identify risks and opportunities associated with client projects, and make recommendations on how to navigate these to achieve desired outcomes
- Lead internal production teams in the fulfillment of deliverables and key services to support customer implementations
- Create and execute account development strategies for 10-15 client organizations simultaneously
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and executive team
- Ensure retention of existing revenue streams and consistently meet new business targets
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years experience as an account manager with recurring revenue of at least 2 million
- Solid business development experience, preferably in the Edtech space
- Strong client focus and service orientation
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and utilizes proven processes to execute strategies and achieve goals
- The ability to consult with clients onsite and remotely at the executive level, and at the business operation and technical levels
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent Change Management skills, including the ability to influence, motivate and persuade
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Millions of students, educators, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education. Their mission is nothing less than personalizing education for every student in America.
Want to learn more about Schoology? Visit https://www.schoology.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Denver, CO
Enterprise Account Executive
OneLogin, New York City
New College Grad: Inside Sales Representative
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Account Operations Executive
Inside Sales Stylist
Trunk Club, Los Angeles, CA
Director, Demand Generation
Newsela, New York, NY