The Payments & Risk team is passionate about improving our member experience and keeping our marketplace safe by preventing fraud and violations of policy.
Tasked with maintaining the safety of the SeatGeek platform and optimizing the buying and selling experience for our users, we’re looking to grow our team by adding a Payments & Risk Agent who is skilled at investigating tricky situations and making recommendations to improve. We’re looking for folks who work well in a fast-paced, cross functional, and team-oriented environment while demonstrating the ability to get things done in ambiguous situations.
This position is on our seller team, which is responsible for building a marketplace of amazing vendors on the SeatGeek platform.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze high-risk transactions to prevent suspicious activity.
- Monitor seller accounts to maintain safety on the SeatGeek platform.
- Maintain both our payments and content risk models within third-party systems.
- Assess risk for both casual and high-volume sellers to ensure smooth transactions on the SeatGeek platform.
- Work directly with members of our marketplace and resolve onboarding and payout issues.
- Communicate trends and analysis to the larger team to elevate awareness.
- Stay informed on trends in the industry to help SeatGeek stay proactive.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years experience in an e-commerce environment, customer service or trust and safety experience a plus.
- You must be a strong communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of SQL a plus!
- Experience dealing with vendors or third-parties a big plus.
- We are SQL junkies, and hope you are too. Other programming languages are helpful, but not necessary.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills are a must.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.
Want to learn more about SeatGeek? Visit https://seatgeek.com/
Jobs You May Like
Quantitative Researcher, Finance
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Front-End Engineer, Player
Vimeo, New York, NY
Copy Editor, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Social
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Brand Manager – Brand Innovation
Harry’s, New York, NY
Growth Manager (m/f)