Data-driven decision making has always been important at SeatGeek. Our Business Intelligence team helps drive strategic decision-making by providing meaningful business insights from data.
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team who can ensure the most relevant information is surfaced to each team to allow for well informed decisions. If you’re a well-rounded, service oriented individual with an advanced SQL skill set who takes pride in using it to provide others with access to actionable data, we’d love to talk with you.
Who you are
You, like many other people today, love mining data, but your understanding of what is relevant and your ability to communicate results in a concise way separates you from the pack. You look forward to open discussions around the “gray” area of business decisions, but aim to narrow that area with data driven insights as much as possible. You take pride in proactively providing data, analysis and findings in a collaborative manner. You also have many of the following:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, most of which has been spent writing SQL and working with business intelligence platforms. Huge plus if that BI software was Looker.
- A degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative field.
- Highly advanced knowledge of SQL, perhaps with a side of Python or R.
- A keen sense of design, both in data architecture and dashboard presentation.
- Knowledge of transactional marketplace business model or consumer facing mobile-first products
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain world class dashboards, users and models in our BI platform, Looker.
- Deliver visibility into benchmarks across the company’s functions.
- Help drive strategic decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial results.
- Collaborate with departments across the company to understand needs while effectively prioritizing incoming requests.
- Develop automated and complex channel-specific reports.
- Partner with our awesome Data Science team to ensure data integrity.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live event tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike, Spotify memberships and a discounted gym perk
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.