We just announced a major milestone in SeatGeek’s history, a $56 MM acquisition of TopTix. The acquisition gives SeatGeek the best primary ticketing software in the world.
As the VP of Sales Operations, you’ll establish the infrastructure that empowers a global sales force to bring this software to rightsholders around the world.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working closely with our CFO and international leads to establish processes that accelerate sales and provide transparency. Specifically, you will own:
- B2B sales and revenue forecasting.
- Strategic projects to improve processes and drive sales accountability.
- Quarterly business review (QBR) process
- Optimizing our sales tools and further developing their adoption and usage.
- Quote to cash project management
- Deal modeling. Ticketing deals can be a tad complicated as rightholders trade upfront guarantees for ticketing fees. We want to orient the sales team around getting the highest value.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years in sales operations, business operations, financial operations, or some combo of all three.
- Salesforce expertise. Strong know-how and best practices. Ideally, capable of managing a salesforce developer or contractor
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and build something from the ground up.
- Excellent communication skills. You can clearly and effectively collaborate across teams and enjoy working with others.
- Execution. Operationally, you make good judgements and quick decisions
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.