Over the last 18 months, our HR function has grown by leaps and bounds: We brought payroll and benefits in-house, doubled our headcount, gone international and were voted as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor.
We believe that the driven, humble and wonderfully talented folks who work here are our biggest competitive advantage. Since best in class people deserve best in class support, we are on a hunt for a seasoned Senior HR Business Partner to add to our People team. This is a director level position which will play a key role in building and scaling a number of strategic functions under HR umbrella.
What you’ll be doing
Partnering closely with management team across the org, you’ll be responsible for developing and supporting our talent post hire. In practice, this will include:
- Working with department heads to design effective career ladders.
- Identifying key talent and structuring strategy around promotions and lateral moves.
- Determining department-level needs for professional development and introducing effective skill building programs.
- Providing coaching on conflict resolution and sensitive conversations as well as general ongoing support across all levels.
- Advising managers on ER and workplace matters to make sure that SeatGeek remains a safe and welcoming place to work.
- Helping teams implement effective performance management and goal setting systems.
- Facilitating succession planning, talent mapping, and change management programs.
- Counseling on compensation related questions.
Who you are
- Equal parts meticulous implementer and strategic thinker. You thrive in rapidly changing environments and have strong bias to action.
- Builder, not a blocker. You facilitate change and empower teams by acting as a thought partner and trusted advisor.
- Highly effective and empathetic communicator who is able to quickly build consensus and gain trust of your peers.
- Tech savvy and analytical. You can measure performance and make sense of large swaths of data in Excel.
- A humanist at heart. You are driven to produce high quality, beautiful work by genuine desire to help and empower others.
What you have
- 8+ years of progressive experience, with a few of them as a senior member of an HR team.
- Experience with high growth companies. Tech industry a strong plus.
- In depth understanding of US employment laws and practices.
- Hands on experience building successful HR infrastructure, including career ladders and performance/goal setting programs.
- Understanding of compensation market dynamics, including cash comp, commissions, ESOP and bonus structures.
- Bachelor’s degree and certification from a nationally recognized agency (SPHR, SHRM, etc.).
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.
Want to learn more about SeatGeek? Visit https://seatgeek.com/
Jobs You May Like
Merchant Success Manager - Shopify Plus (Australia and New Zealand)
Shopify, Remote in Australia or New Zealand
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Localization Project Manager
Slack, San Francisco
thredUP, San Francisco, CA