The ticketing industry is messy, complex and historically quite closed. We’re on a mission to revolutionize primary ticketing with SeatGeek Open and looking for smart, curious engineers who want to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment.
With our recent acquisition of TopTix we’re poised to provide a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers. If the the challenges of taking on industry incumbents and scaling effectively are appealing to you, read on.
What You’ll Do
Our SeatGeek Open engineers are a team within a team. You’ll have the resources and support of the larger SeatGeek Product team, but will be specialized with a focus on building and scaling our primary ticketing offering. This includes:
- Developing core features that will help us to scale to meet the needs of larger clients.
- Participating in gathering and incorporating feedback from distribution partners.
- Playing an active role in identifying challenges and proposing solutions.
- Applying creativity and technical rigor to building an unparalleled distribution network.
What We’re Looking For
- We’re hiring both junior and senior members of the team, but we ask that everyone have at least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Expert with at least one statically typed language (C#, Java, etc.) Note: If you have more experience with dynamically typed languages, check out this role instead.
- Experience building and testing APIs and integrations.
- Passion for software craftsmanship and product with well-considered opinions about how software should work, both inside and out.
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.
Want to learn more about SeatGeek? Visit https://seatgeek.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pricing & Yield Management Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco Chronicle, North Bay - San Rafael
Sales Associate, Tysons Galleria
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Data Visualization Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Director, Business Development
Squarespace, New York
Venmo, New York