Do you love helping people? Are you smart, humorous, and creative? Are communication and working under pressure two of your best skills? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, keep reading!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you’ll be the voice of SeatGeek. You’ll interact with customers through phone calls, emails, live chat and social media to resolve their issues and stay in the know about SeatGeek’s latest features. We are passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service, and our CX folks are some of the best and brightest in the industry.
Right now - we are looking for CX Specialists who can commit to weekend shifts from 10-5 on Saturday and Sunday. The more flexible your schedule, the better!
Who you are and what you have:
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You are genuinely interesting, personable and intelligent. Current members of SeatGeek team include a former beekeeper, opera singer, gourmet hot dog vendor and an Olympic-hopeful fencer
- You love live events and understand that purchasing tickets to see your favorite band is not the same as buying a stapler. In other words, you can empathize with SeatGeek customers.
- Prior experience working in CX. A tech startup is a major plus.
- You aren’t intimidated by numbers and understand the value of using data to make intelligent decisions.
- You are a people person and are known to carry on a conversation with anyone.
- You are passionate about technology and user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for customer questions through phone, email, live chat, and social media (even on the weekends!)
- Use metrics and consumer insight to help make SeatGeek better
- Consistently go above and beyond for our customers (think generous refunds and unexpected gifts, just because!)
- Competitive salary in a well-funded early stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike, Spotify/Rdio memberships
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
How to Apply
- The applications process is a bit non-traditional. We ask applicants to complete a quick Excel challenge. The test file is located here: Excel Challenge. Instructions are located within the file.
- Once you have completed the challenge, please upload the Excel file to a hosting service like Mega and include the link in the application form below.
- Please note that using Excel is not a meaningful component of this job. So why the Excel challenge? We believe that applicants who do well on the challenge are more likely to be smart, computer literate, and good at following instructions.
- Answer the 4 additional questions below
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.
Want to learn more about SeatGeek? Visit https://seatgeek.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Specialist
Senior Front End Engineer
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Principal / Lead Product Designer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Innovation
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Software Engineer – Hadoop
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany