We're looking for someone with excellent prioritization who can adapt on the go and take our accounting team to new heights. You’ll get involved in all aspects of our accounting function like managing the monthly closes, keeping management and investors informed of our financial results, making sure we have strong controls and implementing new systems and processes. You will be part of a highly motivated team that likes to solve problems and help others.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the month-end close process, interface with auditors, and consistently identify and implement process improvements
- Manage the monthly inter-company process, ensuring timely confirmation and reconciliation of account balances and investments are appropriately accounted.
- Oversee monthly US GAAP consolidation process, ensure international subsidiaries follow US GAAP reporting, and facilitate timely reporting for international subsidiaries
- Own and be responsible for timely and accurate performance of monthly account reconciliations
- Ensure accounting policies, procedures and controls are followed consistently and modified as the company grows
- Own analytical financial statement review processes
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, as well as a CPA certification
- Minimum of 5 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 and/or SEC registered company and proficiency in US GAAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical with ability to sort through complex issues and communicate them in a clear, concise manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines, while showcasing excellent business judgment
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Ability to thrive in a teamwork oriented environment with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that makes finding tickets to live entertainment a cinch. They search dozens of the biggest ticket sites and present the results all in one place.
Want to learn more about SeatGeek? Visit https://seatgeek.com/
Jobs You May Like
Analytics Lead - New York
Lyft, New York, NY
Senior Product Quality Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Associate Marketing Manager
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Sales Associate, Tysons Galleria
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
GitHub, Remote - US, Remote - Canada, Remote - Europe, Remote - Australia
Web Design Intern-VA
LeagueApps, Arlington, VA