Here’s how you’ll drive innovation...
- Evangelize Seer's vision within PPC; working closely with Seer’s PPC Leadership Team to drive excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, automation, machine learning, and holistic search strategies
- Drive PPC strategy through an integrated approach to Search, leveraging deep expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!) while collaborating closely with SEO to help grow your clients' bottom line
- Lead by example, diffusing your knowledge and experience across a team of 4+ developing PPC SMEs. You set a high bar for excellence and under your leadership-- your team rises to meet it
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth in your relationship while demonstrating your impact and value on their bottom line. You’re the tried-and-true business partner client's dream of; positioning your team as an extension of theirs, taking their wins/losses as your own
- From cross-selling to up-selling, you will play a key role in growing divisional revenue; driving success for current clients, future clients, and as a result, Seer too! You’ll work closely with our business development team to identify, qualify and close projects
- Create and maintain scalable processes that support our transformation towards big data and holistic strategy in search-- driving buy-in and excitement across our PPC division
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You've managed Paid Campaigns across a wide range of engine & management platforms and are no newbie to the world of automation. You know when & where to get your team’s precious time back using big data, automation, and machine learning
- PPC may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You're all about channel integration and leveraging data from SEO, Social, and Analytics to build smarter Paid strategies.
- Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You love shaping the development of more junior team members, understanding their goals and guiding them towards new growth opportunities. You’re no newbie to managing teams and are comfortable with 4+ direct reports
- You thrive on a challenge-- rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; you’ve got hands-on experience running campaigns and it’s made you the leader you are today
- You know the world of Search changes fast and it excites you! You're all over emerging trends, tools, tech, and data sets. You see the future of Machine Learning and AI in Search. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it; making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your passion for Search stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your team, clients, and industry peers-- through 1:1s, Lunch 'n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements
- You're savvy with Excel, Google Suite, data viz tools, and you have an A+ in data literacy. You understand data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality
- You have an eye for great talent-- finding them, keeping them, and growing them
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.