Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building
- You’ll measure the effectiveness of Seer’s strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Conductor
- You’ll keep close tabs on your clients’ online presence by tracking + reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You’ll share your insights with clients through email, conference calls or face-to-face meetings.
- You’ll always tie everything back to business goals. Whether you’re analyzing a report or identifying trends in the data, you never lose sight of ROI for your client
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing but you view business and marketing from a holistic perspective
- You’re able to use SEO skills, such as keyword research, to get a better understanding of your clients’ customers and their online habits
- You are expert-level in Microsoft Office. Excel is your middle name!
- You know that communication isn’t ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to managing client relationships, You customize your approach to adapt to the style of each client
- When it comes to SEO trends, you pride yourself on being ahead of the curve. You love reading up on industry blogs and sharing your insights with others (team members, clients, your network, Seer Blog Post etc.)
- While your role is primarily focused on execution, you’re eager to share your opinion and give strategic recommendations
- You know how to get your point across. Whether you’re writing an email or giving a presentation, your communication style is always concise and effective
- You approach your work with a sense of urgency and you don’t need to be micromanaged to meet deadlines
- You don’t just find problems, you find solutions! You anticipate potential hiccups and provide proactive solutions.
- Whoever said ‘The only constant is change’ was probably talking about Seer. Things move at lightning speed around here and you are able to handle the fast-paced environment
- Have your own website or blog? We’d love to see it.
- Worked in a fast-paced, digital agency? Awesome.
- Created awesome content for specific audience personas? Sweet!
- Google Analytics IQ and Google Ads certified? Let's talk :)
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
Want to learn more about Seer Interactive? Visit Seer Interactive's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.