Director of Paid Media
Seer Interactive, Remote
IT’S NOT JUST MARKETING, IT’S PERSONAL.
Here's how you'll drive innovation...
- Evangelize Seer's vision within Paid Media; driving excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, automation, machine learning, and holistic search strategies
- Responsible for divisional P&L; management and execution of top and bottom line growth, assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Create and maintain scalable processes that support our transformation towards big data and holistic strategy in search-- driving buy-in and excitement across our Paid Media division
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
- Manage and drive divisional staffing needs to ensure appropriate alignment with client needs while managing against aggressive growth goals and agency margin expectations
- Work closely with Associate Directors and Team Leads to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation among them and their account teams
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are constantly met and are congruent with company mission and vision
- Work closely with business development team to identify, qualify and close projects
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Tenured leader in Paid Media with a deep understanding of how a digital marketing agency functions
- Demonstrated success of growing and scaling a Paid Media team of at least 20+ members
- Financial/Ops background with exceptional understanding of billables and project costing
- Success driving new business opportunities; ability to identify, cross and up-sell opportunities by partnering with Paid team members and articulating our value to prospective clients; experience growing a programmatic book of business a plus!
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to source and use data to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Success cultivating high performing teams while fostering an inclusive and high trust environment. You rally team members towards a shared vision that they’re excited to support
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in recruiting highly skilled team members in an extremely competitive, relationship-driven niche market
- Exceptionally manages client relationships from small, well-funded start-ups to Fortune 500Experience contributing to a company’s strategic mission and goals by participating as a member of Seer’s Extended Leadership Team
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
Want to learn more about Seer Interactive? Visit Seer Interactive's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events