Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll transform client business goals into into a KPI document and tracking plan
- You’ll partner with Seer’s SEO + PPC Divisions to support ongoing client needs, including development of custom views, reporting, + troubleshooting analytics tracking issues
- You’ll help clients identify opportunities and easy wins by tracking everything from traffic sources to bounce rate
- You’ll participate in discussions about business goals with clients over email, conference calls, and even in-person meetings
- You’ll report on a variety of metrics and use your findings to shape actionable business recommendations for Seer’s clients
- Your Google Analytics skills are already pretty impressive. You could practically set-up properties, views and advanced filters in your sleep.
- You’re quickly able to identify possible website issues with Google Tracking Scripts through the help of Google Tag Assistant
- Your attention to detail always comes in handy, whether you’re analyzing data or creating professional, client-ready documents. Nothing slips through the cracks on your watch
- If Microsoft Excel were a video-game, then you’d definitely play on the ‘Expert’ level
- When it comes to your communication style, you’ve always considered yourself a chameleon. You seamlessly adapt to your client’s communication style through emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings. Working across a cross-functional team is a piece of cake because you’re able to adapt to your audience
- You’ve dabbled in other big web analytics tools with real-time reporting like Adobe Analytics and Coremetrics
- You’ve set-up Tableau, ShufflePoint, or Bime? You’re too good to be true!
- Google Tag Manager experience? Score!
- Background in data science or data mining? Yes!
- Huge brownie points for Optimization tools like A/B testing + Multi-variable testing
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
Want to learn more about Seer Interactive? Visit Seer Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
Monzo, London, UK
Home Chef, Chicago, IL
Solution Delivery Manager
Director - Data Science Growth
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Freelance-Linguistic Annotator (English to Danish)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
Data Scientist, Experimentation
Quora, Mountain View, CA