Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll execute and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s Paid Search strategies for several clients at any given time
- You’ll make keyword recommendations based off of extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis + other PPC tools
- You’ll create + test ad copy and PPC Landing pages to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant pages.
- You’ll analyze campaign results to help your clients get the most bang for their buck. You’ll look at Dayparting, Search funnels, Geography, Sitelinks, and Ad Position in order to maximize ROI on your ad spend.
- You’ll pull together your findings by creating reports across multiple clients + engines
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer Interactive blog and industry forums on a regular basis
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’ve had exposure to Paid Search across various platforms [Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter]
- Paid Search is constantly evolving and you want to be up to date on the latest trends. To stay current, you keep a close eye on industry blogs, articles, and case studies.
- There’s no doubt that you’re results-oriented. Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, and internal data
- Even though your role focuses largely on strategy implementation, you’re always eager to share your ideas with clients over email, conference calls and during in-person meetings.
- You have the ability to turn technical insights into easily digestible recommendations for your client. In other words, you give the data meaning by keeping business goals in mind.
- You’re a Microsoft Office master and your friends jokingly refer to you as the Excel guru.
- Your top notch time-management skills allow you juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. Prioritizing your work is a must because you like to keep busy.
- When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines.
- Your brain moves a mile a minute so, you thrive in a fast-paced, open, environment
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
Want to learn more about Seer Interactive? Visit Seer Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Marketing Strategist
Senior Copy Lead, Marketing & Product
XO Group, New York
Head of AdOps
Senior Marketing Director, Americas
Merrill, New York, NY (USA)
Marketing Web Developer (Contract)
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Field Marketing Coordinator
Getaround, Portland, OR