Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You will be a key player in growing divisional revenue, primarily through retaining your portfolio of clients, with a healthy dose of up-selling and cross-selling when appropriate
- You will build and maintain strong client relationships rooted in empathy, transparency, with the desire to help them exceed their goals
- You will manage and shape the development of more junior team members, understanding their goals and guiding them towards new growth opportunities
- You will help define the SEO team of tomorrow, hopping in on sourcing, interviewing, and selecting new members for your awesome team
- You will drive thought leadership through sharing knowledge about the latest industry trends, tests and trials, both with Seer’s clients and the larger digital marketing community
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Hands-on SEO agency experience across Content Strategy, Enterprise SEO, PR, Paid Media, and/or Analytics. You drive integrated strategies, measuring the effectiveness (rankings, traffic, conversions) and always backing up your decisions with data
- Great client management skills. You drive conversation with C-level executives comfortably, educating and empowering those who don’t “get” digital, while always connecting tactics to business goals
- You have strong conflict resolution skills and it shows through your ability to diffuse high-intensity situations for both clients and team members
- Consistent track record in seeing opportunities for account growth and driving increased revenue
- You’ve got extraordinary leadership skills and are dedicated to helping the team you manage grow. You’re no newbie to managing teams and are comfortable with 4+ direct reports
- You have an eye for great talent and know how to get them to join your team
- You know the best work comes from cross-divisional collaboration and refuse to work in silos
- You’ve worked with big data, using tools like Power BI and Tableau, to combine organic rankings and paid search data to find gaps in strategy
About Seer Interactive
GET TO KNOW SEER We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Intense Focus Has Paid Off Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
Want to learn more about Seer Interactive? Visit Seer Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Manager Social (m/f/d)
Prodigy Game, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Director, Brand Marketing (Engagement)
Peloton, NY HQ
Marketing Manager, Host Social Strategy
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Digital and Social Marketing Manager
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Email Marketing Specialist