- Ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and adapting to competing demands.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process; Assess business process and system inefficiencies.
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university, BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Maths a plus.
- At least 3-5 years work experience either in Consulting or Analytics.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Experience managing 1-2 individuals preferred.
- Strong project management and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in one of these is a must: SQL, Microsoft Excel, Python, R
- Humility (this is one of our core values, check your ego at the door) .
- Willingness to get your hands dirty (this role runs the gamut and you will be working on everything and anything to improve the business).
We set out to build Sentieo to help you find an edge. As former hedge fund analysts, we are very familiar with the challenge of digging through an inhuman amount of information to find that one key data point that makes or breaks your investment thesis. With new datasets appearing daily, your job as an investor continues to grow more challenging and complex. This is why we built Sentieo. Sentieo is a financial data platform underpinned by the latest search technology. We overlay search, collaboration and automation on key aspects of an analyst's workflow so that you can spend less time searching and more time analyzing. Don’t take our word for it. We would love nothing more than to show you what we have built.
Want to learn more about Sentieo? Visit Sentieo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Compliance Operations Associate
Flexport, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York
Accounting & Regulatory Reporting Branch Manager - Italy
N26, Berlin or Milan
Clover, Sunnyvale, CA
Patent Counsel, AV
Lyft, Palo Alto, California, United States, San Francisco, California, United States
Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Indigo, Memphis, TN