- Assist the Sales team across the entire sales cycle focusing on leading larger trials and driving the Sentieo value proposition.
- Assist the Customer Success team across the life cycle of the Sentieo user on such items as building analytics and excel plug in templates, helping the upsell process, and answering basic questions.
- Craft content which can be sent to potential customers during the sales cycle.
- Help Product Managers and the Engineering team develop the product from a combination of your own prior knowledge as well as from direct customer and potential customer feedback.[
- This is a full-time remote position.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- 2+ years of financial services experience on the buy side or the sell side.
- Understanding financial technology platforms, and an intelligent, articulate, consultative and confident client facing demeanor.
- High degree of motivation with the ability to supply.
- High-energy and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation abilities.
- Ability to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms.
- Able to appropriately communicate at both senior executive and research analyst levels.
- Effective time management and task prioritization when under pressure.
LIFE AT SENTIEO
- Rewarding environment - Join a collaborative and intelligent team that is committed to achieving our mission.
- Comprehensive compensation and equity package.
- Full suite of health benefits coverage for employees and their families (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) Plan, HSA/FSA programs, HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, and commuter benefits program.
- $250 towards career development opportunities to help you excel in your career path.
- Unlimited PTO to sustain energy and creativity.
- Maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Opportunity for career development and vertical movements within the company.
We set out to build Sentieo to help you find an edge. As former hedge fund analysts, we are very familiar with the challenge of digging through an inhuman amount of information to find that one key data point that makes or breaks your investment thesis. With new datasets appearing daily, your job as an investor continues to grow more challenging and complex. This is why we built Sentieo. Sentieo is a financial data platform underpinned by the latest search technology. We overlay search, collaboration and automation on key aspects of an analyst's workflow so that you can spend less time searching and more time analyzing. Don’t take our word for it. We would love nothing more than to show you what we have built.
Want to learn more about Sentieo? Visit Sentieo's website.
The social news and entertainment company.