Sales Development Representative
Sentieo, San Francisco
GENERATE ALPHA. SAVE TIME.
- Educate potential clients on the value that Sentieo's platform provides
- Generate qualified business opportunities for the sales team
- Orchestrate creative, enticing outreach campaigns using Sentieo's content generation capabilities
- Assist Account Executives in mapping out and managing their territories/sales verticals
- Assist Marketing efforts in evangelizing Sentieo's platform
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture
- This role provides a great foundation for an exciting career in B2B SaaS sales, fintech, and the finance industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience with cold-calling
- Familiarity with relevant technologies such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Slack, etc
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Self-starter, ability to self-motivate in a high-growth start-up
- Interest and/or background in finance, economics, business, and/or accounting
We set out to build Sentieo to help you find an edge. As former hedge fund analysts, we are very familiar with the challenge of digging through an inhuman amount of information to find that one key data point that makes or breaks your investment thesis. With new datasets appearing daily, your job as an investor continues to grow more challenging and complex. This is why we built Sentieo. Sentieo is a financial data platform underpinned by the latest search technology. We overlay search, collaboration and automation on key aspects of an analyst's workflow so that you can spend less time searching and more time analyzing. Don’t take our word for it. We would love nothing more than to show you what we have built.
Want to learn more about Sentieo? Visit Sentieo's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid