- Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C and Android.
- Interface with our backend developers to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for the end users.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases to translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Contribute at least 2 good songs to our team playlist.
- 1-4 years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Indepth knowledge of Swift.
- Experience with Objective-C and Android and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs).
- A track record of projects completed on time.
- Be a flawless executor and know how to build great software.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
We set out to build Sentieo to help you find an edge. As former hedge fund analysts, we are very familiar with the challenge of digging through an inhuman amount of information to find that one key data point that makes or breaks your investment thesis. With new datasets appearing daily, your job as an investor continues to grow more challenging and complex. This is why we built Sentieo. Sentieo is a financial data platform underpinned by the latest search technology. We overlay search, collaboration and automation on key aspects of an analyst's workflow so that you can spend less time searching and more time analyzing. Don’t take our word for it. We would love nothing more than to show you what we have built.
Want to learn more about Sentieo? Visit Sentieo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Quality Assurance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Associate Director - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Berlin, Germany
Engineering Manager, Observability
GitHub, Remote - North America
Sr. Director - Head of PMO, Real Time Payments (REF16243D) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US