**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
You will be part of the Engineering leadership team at ServiceTitan responsible for the technical direction of our product. We provide exciting opportunities to make an immediate impact in our rapidly growing startup. We are quality minded, use the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. Over 50,000 people depend on our software to perform all their daily activities.
We are looking for someone to lead all technical aspects of an engineering team at ServiceTitan. We need a highly technical, forward-looking, leader who will own the technical vision of a squad and be accountable for the successful execution of that vision. We also desire those who can balance rapid iteration and development with high product quality expectations and who are innovative and comfortable with ambiguity.
What you'll do:
- Take end to end ownership of the short and long term technical vision
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to engineers within your team and others
- Help your team to improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code reviews
- Be responsible for all major technical decisions for your squad (a successful lead will be able to influence the decisions of their team without having to make all of them)
- Share your technical knowledge and expertise through regular tech talks and/or blog posts
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers, customers, partners, and other leaders
What you'll need:
- We expect that as an individual contributor, you are a role model
- You will be expected to guide the technology decisions of your team, while contributing alongside them
- Equivalent of 5+ years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers)
- Equivalent of 8+ years of industry experience
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Security Architect
Cherwell Software, Colorado
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Infrastructure Software Engineer, China (Located in SF)
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Engineering Manager, Mobile
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
Mobile Software Engineer
Niantic inc., Los Angeles