Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change and for our People Operations team, it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Program Manager, Compliance & Global Mobility
ServiceTitan is looking for a Program Manager to join the Employee Experience team. This individual will report to the Director, Employee Experience and will lead our Compliance and Global Mobility programs. We are looking for someone who can effectively bridge the gap that can often exist between compliance and the business. We are looking for someone who understands our business needs and goals while minimizing risk and protecting the company. This person will be key to enabling the organization’s long-term success by setting guardrails in the form of practical, sensible, and creative policies and processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as subject matter expert on internal company-wide employment policies and practices.
- Manage and review existing company policies on a periodic basis to identify process improvements or hidden risks, and creatively look for innovative solutions to improve the employee experience and maintain our company values.
- Advise business leaders and HR Partners on interpretation of company-wide employment policies and practices.
- Keep informed on new or pending legal and regulatory laws and industry best practices; provide updates to stakeholders.
- Review and analyze employment trend data in partnership with internal stakeholders to determine appropriate proactive measures to mitigate organizational risk.
- Build cross-functional partnerships with Legal, Information Security, and other departments as needed to develop, implement, and promote new or updated policies and programs.
- Partner with Learning & Development to develop and deliver training regarding the importance of employment law compliance, and appropriate workplace behaviors; respond to questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead and act as single point of contact for the global mobility process and drive the development, implementation, administration, and evolution of the Global Mobility Program.
- Advise and educate Talent Acquisition and managers on relevant immigration processes that may apply to existing or potential team members.
- Effectively partner with external immigration counsel and other internal departments to ensure the success of the mobility program, such as Employee Experience, Finance, Payroll, and Accounting.
- Develop cost effective, compliant and practical solutions that enable and support employee mobility, in alignment with business objectives and our company values.
- Monitor ongoing compliance with global policies and guidelines.
- Design and develop immigration resources for internal partners and employees to include: FAQs, policies, and process documents.
- Be aware of, communicate and cascade any changes in immigration law and practice to relevant stakeholder and employees.
- Provide periodic reports, case status updates, information and related matters to stakeholders and employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources, Employment Law, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise working in Human Resources or Employee/Labor Relations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, interpreting, and implementing employment related policies or programs, and consulting with management and employees on such policies.
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws (including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower, and labor laws).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of global immigration policies and procedures pertaining to work permits, visas and tax matters.
- Experience in project management, including change management, user training, and employee communications.
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and analytical, with the ability to anticipate the complexities of introducing new procedures and policies.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with senior business leaders and internal stakeholders to advance company initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to in a fast-paced environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, manage timelines and priorities, and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to be a strategic problem solver and opportunity seeker who is always striving to make things better for the organization to drive performance, retention, and employee sentiment up.
- Have a natural curiosity and grit - you love a challenge and will not give up when things get hard. You will search high and low for a solution and find new and innovative ways to get things done.
- Be a self-starting, forward thinking planner.
- Hold a strong belief that everything you do impacts our people and customers.
- Genuinely enjoy collaboration and are invested in individual and team success.
- Have a desire to make an impact and be a part of a talented group of people who learn from each other.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Jobs You May Like
Landor, Landor Hamburg
Director, Talent Acquisition
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
Learning & Development Specialist
HR Recruiting Coordinator (m/f/d)
People Operations Intern
Indigo, Boston, MA
LimeBike, San Francisco, CA