We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
ServiceTitan is seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Customer Success Operations team. This position will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations, and will thrive in a rapidly growing Customer Success Organization. This person will be a passionate, hard-working professional with proven analytical, problem solving, strong critical thinking, and technical skills, with ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
What you'll do
- Partner with operations managers to extract and analyze data, develop models, and provide analytical feedback which will provide important insights into our business and guide short- and long-term execution of targeted goals
- Own all standard Excel and Salesforce.com reports and dashboard in collaboration with Operations and CS Team Managers with focus on major KPIs and Drivers
- Conduct routine data governance compliance and exception reporting to current systems and workflows alongside Systems and Operations team members
- Work closely with management on Monthly and Quarterly Business Review materials, in a timely manner as well as Weekly Reporting Updates.
- Address all organization wide requests on an Ad-hoc basis in a timely manner, with involvement of management
- Act as stand in for any other CS Operational needs outside of current scope, if needed
What you'll need
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or related field, required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- 2+ years of advanced Excel usage including modeling required (there will be an onsite excel assessment)
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com usage and reporting experience, required
- Experience in Tableau strongly preferred
- Operations, Business Analytics or Finance experience in SaaS or Start-up environment, preferred
- Understanding of fundamental logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Strong understanding of Financial and operational SaaS KPIs and other Key Metrics, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills along with the ability to effectively communicate with various audiences, such as fellow individual contributors, team managers, and executive leadership
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and on-demand requests
- Self sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self starting problem solver, and work with little direct supervision
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intact and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.