ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, and client relationship management. The Accounting Specialist will perform accounting data migrations from our clients’ legacy accounting platform and will assist with configuring our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows.
The person will have three main responsibilities: 1) assist customers with transferring accounting data from various CRM software to QuickBooks or Intacct platforms, 2) serve as accounting SME and drive internal process improvement efforts, 3) set and manage client expectations. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front line payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
As our Accounting Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Perform accounting data conversions from various complex CRM/Accounting software to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Intacct
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results
- Act as an QuickBooks/Accounting subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Communicate effectively while understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in: Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 3-5 years of professional experience which includes 1) Accounting 2) Data analysis, 3) Client Management
- Excellent MS Excel skills, particularly logical and reference functions
- Accounting system experience ideal (i.e; Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, Intacct, Great Plains)
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with software and agile development
- Accounting system implementation
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Support Analyst, Platform Ops
Instacart, Twin Cities, MN
Associate Technical Specialist, Accounting
ServiceTitan, Atlanta, GA
Regional Medical Director and Senior Director Impact Evaluation
Grand Rounds, East Coast, U.S.A.
Senior Customer Success Manager (Virginia)