Play a pivotal role as our Data Platform expert! As a Senior Data Engineer you will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company.
As our Senior Data Pipeline Engineer, you will:
- Architect, Define solution design for data ingestion and data delivery. Understand a broad range of design approaches.
- Work Able to lead projects and mitigate risks. Delivers independently. Design, develop, test and deploy software. Build scalable, reusable and maintainable solutions.
- Communicate effectively with other software engineers, product managers, data analysts/scientists and business users.
- 60% development / 40% working on requirements and design.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- At least 5 years of Data Engineering experience
- Experience building data streaming solutions (e.g. Kafka, Azure Event/IOT Hub, SNS/SQS, Kinesis )
- Experience building data pipelines (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Kafka Connect, Flink, Spark, Pig )
- Experience with Cloud Store and Database ( e.g. Azure Data Lake, S3, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Redshift, Vertica)
- Experience with Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and Restful APIs.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Source Control, Unit testing, Debugging, Monitoring and Alerting and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.