ServiceTitan is looking for an amazing data scientist to take our business' growth and revenue to the next level, make smarter investment and operational decisions across the company and further accelerate our transformation of the Home Service industry.
As our Senior Data Scientist, you will:
- Partner with key business stakeholders at ServiceTitan, own end to end data analysis and modeling projects, create scalable data science solutions to support our growing business
- Investigate new opportunities using machine learning, data mining, statistics or analytics
- Build machine learning systems from the ground up, design scalable data science models, implement NLP solutions that help us perform better
- Leverage insights gained from data into actionable business recommendations, develop systems and metrics to monitor our business at an in-depth level
- Promote adoption of cutting edge analytics, implement innovative quantitative research tools and models, mentor others in the latest statistical and data science methods
- Champion and execute long-term strategic projects that grow ServiceTitan’s platform in the Home Service industry
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- MS/Ph.D in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline required. Ph.D preferred
- 8+ years experience as a data scientist developing predictive business models
- A proven track record of using advanced data solutions to produce effective business results
- Hands on knowledge of some of the most advanced methods in machine learning, data mining, statistics, optimization, classification, forecasting and/or NLP
- Expertise in SQL, previous experience with big data systems
- Strong coding skills in Python, R, Matlab or similar statistical language (Python strongly preferred)
- Great communication skills including communicating complex concepts to business stakeholders
- A passion for discovery, problem solving and groundbreaking technology
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Help the world share their story