ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Integration Specialist to join our Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, and client relationship management. The Accounting Specialist will perform accounting data migrations from our clients’ legacy accounting platform and will assist with configuring our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows.
The person will have three main responsibilities: 1) assist customers with transferring accounting data from various CRM software to QuickBooks or Intacct platforms, 2) serve as accounting SME and drive internal process improvement efforts, 3) set and manage client expectations. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front line payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
As an Accounting Integration Specialist, you will:
- Perform accounting data conversions from various complex CRM/Accounting software to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Intacct
- Assist in multiple projects and at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results
- Act as an QuickBooks/Accounting subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in: Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 1-2 years of professional experience which includes: 1) Accounting; 2) Client Management
- Excellent MS Excel skills, particularly logical and reference functions
- Accounting system experience ideal (i.e; Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, Intacct, Great Plains)
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one