Do you thrive at working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering value to customers?
Senior Technical Project Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to take on a critical role managing Front Office Tribe projects and cross-functional programs, improving communication between product, engineering, 3rd party vendors, customer success teams and customer, reporting on progress and status, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology and coming up with a project management structure that helps the team stay on track and deliver high-quality software. Our technical project management team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through process improvements and metric instrumentation.
What you’ll do:
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
- Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and release planning
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and escalations for projects
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels using soft and hard levers
- Collaborate with colleagues within our PMO and across all other functions
- Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
- Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
- Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large software development projects
- Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g. PMP, CSM, Lean or Six Sigma)
- You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something great
- Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations
- Intuitive. You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems
- Data-driven. You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Admin level proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus
- Background managing web, mobile and front-end development projects preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Sweat in good company
Jobs You May Like
Senior Associate Scientist I - Analytical Operations (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States