ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Program Manager to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. Program Managers are responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs. They manage multiple initiatives and ensure outcomes are aligned with the strategy, goals, and commitments of the organization.
Program Manager, Executive Program Management Office
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural-born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage aggressive deadlines. You will need to demonstrate the right mix of problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to tackle the most complex problems and nurture program success from inception to completion.
** We are open to remote candidates **
As our Program Manager, EPMO you will:
- Plan and develop scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives. Ensure new work aligns with company priorities and are appropriately resourced.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members for optimal ROI and make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Conduct quarterly/annual planning sessions for programs, including goals, outcome metrics (KPIs), sequencing/ dependencies, and timelines.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors, as necessary.
- Analyze, evaluate, manage, and overcome program risks, produce program reports, and dashboards for management and stakeholders.
- Establish effective project communication plans and execute them.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Enforce discipline with teams and hold them accountable for maintaining focus and executing the plan
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and PMP certification highly encouraged
- 5-8 years in project management or program management role
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast-paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision, and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, collaboration, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Operate well in an environment of rapid change, tight deadlines, limited resources, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- SaaS experience highly preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.