Principal Product Manager, Routing & Logistics
About the opportunity
ServiceTitan is hiring a Principal Product Manager, Routing & Logistics with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch, market adoption, and customer outcome realization. The Principal Product Manager will own the development of features that help our customers plan their technician routes to optimize drive times and maximize efficiency. They will also be responsible for ServiceTitan’s Smart Dispatching module, utilizing industry best practices and leveraging AI to automate the route planning of our customer’s technician workforce . This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large product initiatives.
As our Principal Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product vision for various Dispatching & Routing modules
- Engage closely with our enterprise customers to understand their current dispatching processes and needs and translate those into product capabilities
- Develop industry-leading capabilities for schedule management, route planning, schedule optimization, map-based workforce visualization, etc.
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community
- Collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to deliver an extraordinary product experience
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 5-8 years relevant work experience, at least 5+ years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with large-scale optimization algorithms is a plus
- Strong technical acumen and experience with routing / dispatching in a similar industry
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product vision
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.