We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager, Marketing platform
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager to join our Marketing Pro Product team. The Marketing Pro Product team is focused on delivering a comprehensive, data driven and automated marketing platform for the home services industry.
We are looking for someone to own the planning, development, and launch of products helping our customers to run automated marketing campaigns. This role will focus on developing solutions helping our customers to acquire new customers and retain them with the goal to drive better ROI and LTV.
This role requires strong and proactive vision and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and data driven delightful experiences to our customers.
- Help to define and execute leads APIs with our business partners, develop new leads acquiring marketing campaigns for our customers, work on incorporating leads scoring, etc.
- Help to define and execute the vision of driving higher LTV for our customers through innovating web based My Account area for their customers.
- Define epics and user stories for quarterly roadmap planning, and align initiatives with appropriate stakeholders to meet business goals.
- Independently execute across all areas of the product life cycle (research, concept, development, running betas, go-to-market, adoption, innovation)
- Work cross-functionally with our designers, engineers, product marketing, growth and support teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs and launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Work with a full stack development team.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus.
- Fluency in data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.