We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting-edge solutions in Marketing automation, Telecommunications, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talented and passionate future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
As a Head of Growth Product Strategy & Development, you will be responsible for leading the Growth Development team whose mission is to build, launch, and optimize large-scale product offerings that provide immense value to our customers, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. You will define the vision, strategy, and operations of how the Growth Development team executes on Growth initiatives from a functional and strategic perspective. You are highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities and will help ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and reaching maturity, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive massive growth.
As our Head of Growth Product Strategy & Development, you will:
- Strategize & Deliver: Set the vision and delivery of all Growth products, features, markets, and services into the market
- Drive Success: Lead all Growth initiatives and drive them to success -- from building, launching, and optimizing -- by partnering with external partners and internal stakeholder groups; define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business & product success
- Discover & Evaluate Decisions: Identify organic and inorganic growth opportunities, and evaluate build/buy/partner decisions in collaboration with the Growth Assessments team
- Empower: inspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing Growth Development team
- Develop: Partner with Product & Engineering teams to ideate on strategy and to stay abreast of ongoing development efforts and potential roadblocks
- Deliver & Help Growth: Partner with Product Marketing and Revenue teams to bring new products and services to market, as well as helping enter new markets (new verticals, segments, and geographies)
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 10-15 years of technology related experience in technology strategy consulting, product strategy, or other similar roles managing high-performing teams to evaluate, develop and launch large-scale product offerings
- Able to build detailed business cases with robust financial modeling, product/fit assessment, partner analysis of alternatives, and overall rationale to build new products to help our customers
- Experience working within B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to collaboratively align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Help the world share their story