Sr. Manager/Director, Growth Development (Adoption Products)
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
See jobs at ServiceTitan
Sr. Manager of Growth Development
The Sr. Manager/Director of Growth Development (Adoption Products) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize new growth initiatives that create immense value to our customers through new adoption products, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, product strategy, and business development.
As our Sr. Manager of Growth Development you will:
- Drive, manage, and optimize new Growth initiatives focused on new add-on product opportunities
- Own the overall management of the Growth initiative by developing project plans and regularly communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of key milestones
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Partner with Growth Assessments team to identify and evaluate future opportunities, e.g. phase 2 offerings/features
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth initiatives over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- 6+ years of work experience in management consulting, product strategy, or a similar role driving new growth initiatives
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos