ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager for the SMB Implementation Team. In this role, you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the Home Services Industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in software implementation, escalation management, product solutioning and strategic planning.
As a Manager, SMB Implementation, you will:
- Support and manage a team of 6-9 Implementation Managers that will report directly to you
- Achieve quarterly goals as determined by Leadership in conjunction with Onboarding Management
- Actively manage the pipeline of accounts under each of your Implementation Managers for optimal efficiency and tracking
- Ensure compliance of your team with outlined processes
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer escalations within your team
- Work cross-functionally with managers in other departments to build process flows that affect multiple teams
- Help train, coach, performance manage and support the onboarding of new employees on your team, including interviews for potential new team members
As a Manager, SMB Implementation, you'll need:
- 5-7 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas: Management, Software Implementation, and Client Relationship Management
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Ability to coach, motivate and lead resources in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer escalations, focusing on results-oriented outcomes and customer satisfaction
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt quickly to a changing landscape
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos