ServiceTitan is looking for a senior marketer and product manager to join our Demand Generation team. This position plays a key role as a product owner by leading the management of website strategy and development - including identifying strategic opportunities through the use of data and analytics to grow traffic and build new experiences, to overseeing development, testing, launch and post-launch management with the dedicated engineering team and direct reports.
The best person for this role is forward-thinking, customer-obsessed and understands the needs of every prospect and customer visiting the ServiceTitan.com site. In addition, he or she understands the market space, is a champion for the brand, recommends strategies to continually enhance and optimize digital presence via search and conversion optimization tactics, while collaborating with key stakeholders across Marketing, Customer Support, Operations, Sales, and more. This person is also an effective project manager and can lead a team through all stages of development, ensuring successful deployment and the best user experiences.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your performance goals - from traffic growth and website build, to user experience and feedback metrics, to pipeline and revenue. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, analytic and detailed.
As our Manager, Web Marketing, you will:
- Own and manage all aspects of website development, including ideation development, testing, launch and post-launch management
- Measure, track and optimize ongoing website performance from a traffic and revenue perspective
- Maintain and optimize all lead flows originating from the website into systems of record and subsequent transfers to sales
- Lead and grow a team of web marketing specialists including CRO lead, UX designers, website engineers and CMS editors
- Partner with internal teams across the globe such as Marketing, Creative, Customer Support, and Operations to understand business requirements and build standard or custom solutions based on priority and need
- Own the website development roadmap, working with leadership to recommend and prioritize new features or campaigns
- Manage the relationship with the internal development and engineering teams
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize and scale the website martech stack -- both front-end, and back-end
- Own optimization and testing strategies to improve ServiceTitan.com website performance - both from a traffic and revenue perspective
- Oversee an enterprise web analytics implementation, training and tag management via internal and external teams
- Manage ServiceTitan’s CMS system and deploy scalable strategies to ensure a unified brand experience through CMS user experience, and page template and element design.
- Champion the brand by ensuring every piece of content displayed on the ServiceTitan.com represents the company’s position and values
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A sense of intellectual curiosity, and excitement to be part of something big!
- A proven track record for increasing conversion rates of a large scale website and delivering results from a CRO program.
- Experience managing and working with engineering teams to deliver customer-facing experiences
- Deep understanding of web analytics methodology and platforms including Segment, Google Analytics, Amplitude and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of large websites with 1000+ pages utilizing highly customized CMS platforms like Acquia, Adobe Experience Manager, and Contentful CMS (preferred)
- Proficient with Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- Strong foundation in CRM, including custom data warehouses and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Location preference for this position is in our Glendale California office once we return but remote candidates may be considered based on experience
- 3+ years experience leading teams of 3 or more people
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing, product management, or similar roles
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.