Our Revenue Operations team inspires the entire company forward by diving into the details of how we acquire, support, and grow customers every day. We are a tight-knit crew that provides recommendations and insights on the full customer journey, from Marketing to Customer Success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
ServiceTitan is looking for an experienced Deal Desk Analyst with strong communication skills and high attention to detail to join the always-exciting Sales Operations division of RevOps. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Manager of Deal Desk.
As our Deal Desk Analyst, you will be:
- Accountable for continuous review of deal progression and partnering cross-functionally to ensure optimal deal cycle times and flawless execution in the Closed Won process
- Lead the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help account teams respond to customer feedback, including managing ‘redline’ changes leading up to customer acceptance
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through standard workflow process on an ongoing basis
- Anticipate and align with account teams to support business needs on a quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain software and processes to manage Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and other contract management
- Review proposed sales and professional services quotes, provide feedback, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and route approval or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison & escalation point for sales, customer adoption, customer success, and other deal related topics
- Manage any required sales contract amendments and addendums
- Build and maintain insightful Deal Desk related dashboards and reporting for cross-functional use
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, CPQ/CLM software, and ASC 606 knowledge preferred
- Strong understanding of the Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.